''Let's share a message of faith and love.''537 Route 105, Chelsea, QC | Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
New Service time 9:00 a.m. starting July 3rd
At St. Mary Magdalene Church, we acknowledge that our church is on traditional Algonquin territory. We seek to nurture our relationship with our Indigenous members and neighbours, and to share responsibility for their homelands.
Who are we
St. Mary Magdalene Church (SMM) is a welcoming Christian community in the Gatineau Hills of west Quebec. We are part of the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa and the worldwide Anglican communion.
The primary language at SMM is English – and many of us speak French, too! Our worship service is in English. We represent several Christian traditions, sharing a practice of worship and community action rooted in common prayer, friendship and social justice. By gathering to worship, engaging with one another and working together, we strive to follow Christ’s teachings of love.
A Prayer for Peace
At St. Mary Magdalene Anglican Church (SMM), we gather to worship God and to grow in our understanding of what it means to follow Jesus. In doing so, we question, learn, and nurture our faith and our community. Sharing in God’s love, we care for those around us, and we support and pray for one another. And sometimes, we get together just to have a good time!
Starting Sunday, July 3, 2022 Worship service will begin at 9:00 a.m. Services will continue to take place in-person and on Zoom. An invitation for the Zoom Worship can be obtained by sending an email to : email@example.com
- Please remain in your assigned seat.
- Please keep your mask on. You may remove it briefly to consume the communion bread. Sanitize your hands before and after communion. Thank you.
- Congregational singing is permitted.
- Washrooms are open for one person/household at a time.
- We are not offering Sunday School at this time.
- Please adhere to physical distancing of 2 metres as you leave the church and maintain distancing in the parking lot also.
Thank you and be safe
About our Church