Community Hall Rentals
At present, certain restrictions apply to rentals of the church’s Community Hall. This is in keeping with:
- the Anglican Diocesan of Ottawa Plan and Procedures for COVID-19 https://www.ottawa.anglican.ca/index.php/covid-19 and
- Quebec Public Health Guidelines https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/progressive-regional-alert-and-intervention-system/map-of-covid-19-alert-levels-by-region/
For information about St. Mary Magdalene Church Community Hall rentals, please email: SMMhallrental@gmail.com
As we learn more about managing the COVID-19 pandemic over the longer term, we hope to make the Community Hall more available to the community . Until then, here is some information about the SMM Community Hall:
Opportunity / Occasion
Volunteer coordinator of rentals needed for St Mary Magdalene’s Church
Coordonnateur/coordonnatrice bénévole des locations, Église Ste-Mary-Magdalene
ST. MARY MAGDALENE CHURCH COMMUNITY HALL RENTAL
Are you looking for a place to hold your next event, meeting or social gathering? At St. Mary Magdalene Church (SMM), we have a modern, spacious hall, complete with a large kitchen facility. And it’s just a 15-minute drive from Ottawa!
Here is some information about the SMM Community Hall:
- It can accommodate between 40 and 72 people, depending on table/chair set-up.
- It is accessible to persons with a disability, including accessible washrooms located near the hall.
- It is equipped with a full kitchen, including cutlery, dishes, cups-and-saucers, coffee mugs, drinking glasses, coffee makers, teapots, dish towels and cloths, cooking tools and two refrigerators.
- It is equipped with ceiling fans (the hall does not have air conditioning).
- It is available for three-hour or full-day rental Availability depends on SMM’s worship and meeting schedule, and other regular activities held in the hall.
The SMM property has a large, well maintained parking area; and a spacious, landscaped area for outdoor use.
SMM also offers very reasonable hall-rental rates; and good cell reception for WIFI.
The SMM Community Hall is currently available for rentals, subject to Quebec provincial Covid-19 regulations. You may reserve it for your event by e-mailing: SMMhallrental@gmail.com